Personal Data Policy
We want you to feel safe with the personal data you provide to us, and therefore we describe below how we collect, use, disclose and store your data. We never sell your personal data to third parties Facebook, Google & LinkedIn.
To give you a seamless experience of our services, this Personal Data Policy applies to all stores, and we will need to coordinate our registers with all stores within Colorfield.
By voluntarily providing personal data on our site, you agree that we process the data in accordance with this policy and applicable law. You can notify us in writing at any time you wish to revoke this consent. In such a case, no further processing of your personal data will occur. This may result in us no longer being able to provide parts of our services. If you register a purchase after revoking the consent, you will have to revoke it again.
We use Plug-ins to personalize offers from us. We recommend that you read their policies for personal data. We currently use LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
Personal Data Manager
Colorfield AB, org.no. 556710-0911 (corporate identity number), Karlav gen 104, Stockholm, is responsible for the processing of the personal data you provide to us.
When do we collect personal data about you?
- When you register as a customer on the site
- When you sign up for newsletters
- When you contact us for support matters, either via email or via the site
- When you apply for a job via the site
- When you participate in competitions, we arrange
- When you visit some of our stores
- When you only visit the site without registering or logging in, we may collect data that we use in an aggregated and anonymous form, which gives us the opportunity to analyze our services on the site.
What personal data do we process?
- Contact information such as name, email address, telephone number
- Correspondence via email with our customer service or job application you make via the site
- Purchase history, including utilization of loyalty benefits
- User-generated data such as IP address, device information, location information and other technical information about Account information such as customer numbers and links to company profiles
- Organization number for individual companies
- Your answers to surveys we send out, participation in events and registrations for competitions on the site.
What do we use your personal data for?
All personal data is stored in accordance with the GDPR. We register and store your personal data to:
- Be able to provide information and marketing
- Be able to send newsletters
- Be able to conduct competitions and events
- Be able to manage your loyalty account with us
- Be able to handle your customer service matters
- Be able to manage, develop, improve and adapt our site and its functions
- Be able to conduct customer surveys and be able to analyze and improve your user experience of the service and ensure its technical functionality.
- Be able to communicate with you and give you offers and recommendations based on your interests. If you do not want us to process your personal data for direct marketing, including profiling, you can always contact us and unsubscribe from future mailings.
- Meet the legal and regulatory requirements imposed on us
- Prevent misuse of customer accounts
- Investigate suspected crimes
To whom do we disclose your personal data?
We never sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to companies that are either part of the services we offer you or that are part of our marketing measures. Some companies act as personal data assistants for us (e.g. logistics companies, provider of hosting services, provider of our e-commerce platform, etc.), while others are independently responsible for personal data, such as you have relationships directly with (e.g. provider of payment solutions).
How do you request your data?
You have the right to request information about the personal data we have about you at any time.
To request this information, contact us at email@example.com.
How do you delete your data?
You have the right to delete all your personal data at any time. To delete all your personal data, contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, further information about our handling of personal data, or to contact us with other questions, use the following contact information: email@example.com The latest updated and current Personal Data Policy can always be found on our site, and it may be updated without further notice.